Fire Alarm Monitoring
Fire Alarm monitoring is the connection between your fire alarm detection system and our ARC (alarm receiving centre. When our ARC receives a fire signal, emergency services are instantly alerted as are the nominated key holders. Our systems also monitor fire alarm fault conditions; this is a great way of keeping the key holders alerted if there is an issue with your system.
We proudly install and maintain the award winning Dualcom products. Dualcom Air single path monitoring offers instant protection by transmitting signals through Dualcom worldsim. This continuously scans all mobile networks for the best signal. Dualcom Fire boasts dual path monitoring by utilising the wireless worldsim and by having a hard wired telephone line as a backup in the unlikely event of a network fault.
The benefits of having a monitored fire alarm are clear, with 67% of fires occurring when property are vacant, fire alarm monitoring ensures the emergency services will be alerted and dispatched moments after the fire alarm has activated.
- NSI gold ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre)
- We monitor any system, any age fitted by any company
- From just £99 + VAT per annum
- No telephone line required (for single path monitoring)
- Complies with EN50131 Grade 4 for maximum insurance approval for security applications
- Fire brigade response no additional charge
- Dualcom Air, Dualcom G2 & Dualcom Fire
- BT Redcare
- Free Site Survey
We Work In;
- Schools & Colleges
- Leisure & Hotels
To find out more or to arrange a free site visit please complete the form below and we will be happy to help. We do not use salesman so you can be assured that your enquiry will be handled by the very best qualified and experienced fire and security personnel.